October - December 2009
Vanuatu - a Southern Pacific archipelago - is a unique cultural and ethnographic mosaic, framed in natural beauty wonders - smoking volcanoes, bustling tropical forests, fast-flowing rivers and a lively Pacific. This archipelago is uncontaminated by the disadvantages of civilization and mass tourism, while it is open to newcomers, offering them the best - it is often referred to as the Untouched Paradise. And indeed, after a few days of staying here, you can feel as if in a different world - enchanted in time, look at the material aspects of our civilization from a distance, and leave here to feel as if it were cleansed of civilizational accretions. At least for some time ...
"Vanuatu - untouched paradise" exhibitions:
· Hermitage Gallery, Royal Baths in Warsaw, Warsaw 2003
· Tony Halik Museum of Travelers, Toruń 2004.
· Author's meeting, Częstochowa Museum - Wedding Palace, Częstochowa 2005.
· Asia and Pacific Museum in Warsaw - Traffic Club, Warsaw 2009
· Under Arcades Gallery, Częstochowa 2019